CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Louis Riel: Interview

Maryan: Hello, welcome to the late 1880's show, I am your host Maryan Mohamed. Today we have a special guest with us, his name is Louis Riel.
(Louis Riel comes on stage)

Louis: Hello, Maryan thank you for having me in your show.
Maryan: It is a pleasure for having you, please sit.
(Louis sits on the chair)
Maryan:So, Louis I heard you were the leader of Metis how did that happened?
Louis: Well, I became the leader because of my father's leadership and I was considered as powerful as same as my own father.
Maryan: Really? Next question, what are you best known as?
Louis: People consider me more as hero. Apparently they like the way I stand up, for myself and give my opinion. The french speaking people weren't much of a person like me.
Maryan: So, Mr.Riel, or should I call you as your nickname, Metis Leader.
Louis: Well, actually I have a nickname.
Maryan: You do, have a nickname? Oh, what is it?
Louis: What people referred me as is the Father of Manitoba.
Maryan: You must have been, a great historian leader.
Louis: Yes.
Maryan: Enough of the chit chat, I want to ask you another question.
Louis: Okay.
Maryan:So, if we had to travel back in time, what would you change?
Louis: I would problay, decide not to be so violence, when I killed Thomas Scott, that felt horrible.
Maryan: You what?(surprised)
Louis: Killed Thomas Scott!
Maryan: Um... well we have... to ... a... go.. see you...next...next...time.
Louis: But we got five minutes left(whisperers)
Maryan: No... we have to end it, just get off and wave good... bye( Whispers)
(Louis walks of the stages and waves)
(show ends)
Producer: Why did you close the show earlier?
Maryan: Well, I was scared?
Producer: scared, scared of what?
Maryan: He... killed Thomas Scott.
Producer: So, that was then and this is now, please he deserves it.
Maryan: Yeah!
(Louis comes, backstage and sees Maryan)
Louis: Great show, we had
Maryan: Yes we did
Louis: Well, still want to ask me another question.
Maryan:(nodded) Was it hard to be a leader?
Louis: well, at times yes but you see you got to be brave and have courage, believe in yourself, because that is the first thing to success is believe in yourself.
Maryan: Thanks, Mr.Riel, I like your answer to that well I know you got to go to a meeting so I will leave you.
Louis: Yes,yes I got to go before I become late, well bye
Maryan: Bye!

0 comments: